REPUBLIQUE DE COTE D’IVOIRE
Union – Discipline – Travail
MINISTERE DU PETROLE ET DE L’ENERGIE
PROJET DE RENFORCEMENT DES RESEAUX DE TRANSPORT ET DE DISTRIBUTION
T 03/PPM 04-03-2016/PRETD/2016
Cellule d’Execution du Projet Avis d’Appel d’Offres International N° T / 2016 1. La République de Côte d’Ivoire a sollicité un prêt auprès de la Banque Africaine de Développement afin de couvrir le coût du Projet de Renforcement des Reseaux de Transport et de Distribution, et a l’intention d’utiliser une partie des sommes qui seront accordées au titre de ce prêt pour financer les travaux de dédoublement de la ligne Soubré San pédro. Tout decaissement dans le cadre du marché signé sera subordonné à l’approbation du prêt par la Banque.
THE REPUBLIC OF ANGOLA
MINISTRY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
GENERAL PROCUREMENT NOTICE
1. The Government of the Republic of Angola received a loan from the African Development Bank to finance the Science and Technology Development Project.
2. The principal objective of this project is to contribute to diversifying the Angolan economy by promoting technological innovation and improving the productivity and competitiveness of enterprises in non-oil priority sectors.
GENERAL PROCUREMENT NOTICE
FOUR TOWNS WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM
Sector: Water Supply
- The Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has received a loan from the African Development Bank/African Water Facility to finance the four town’s water supply and sanitation improvement program.
- The principal objectives of this project are to implement the Water supply and sanitation project through Water Resources Development Fund. The program focus on service delivery through improvement in utility efficiency and sustainability which is aligned with the objectives of the inclusive growth by supporting development and Job creation, especially for women and youth and by prioritizing the specific needs in the underserved periurban areas. The General procurement methods include:- ( i) Shopping, (ii) National competitive bidding and (iii) International competitive bidding
The project includes the following components
- Implementation of the water supply and sanitation projects of the towns of Adwa, Adama, Bichena and Gode. Procurement of Consultancy Service, Supply of pipes and fittings and electromechanical equipment’s, Construction of civil works for four towns.
- Identification of investment in contracts of design review and contract administration of the four towns.
- Project identification of the project including Environmental and social management plan implementation.
- Stakeholder consultation and engagement including engagement of potential financing agencies as well as the private sector in resource mobilization for implementation of the projects and for project preparation of Consultants, suppliers and Contractors.
- Project management that will involve overall project management, consultation workshop and coordination.
- Procurement of Goods and Works will be in accordance with the Bank’s Rules of Procedures for Procurement of Goods and Works. May 2008 edition (revised July 2012). Acquisition of the services of consultants will follow the Bank’s Rules of Procedures for the Use of Consultants May 2008 edition (revised July 2012) Bidding documents expected to be available during the October 2016.
- Interested Bidders/ Consultants may obtain further information and should confirm their interest by contacting at the following address during office hour from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM local time Monday to Friday.
CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS ON THIS TENDER