By Burhani Yakub Tanga — Twelve people died as 34 survived after their Pemba-bound dhow, which they boarded in Tanga, ...Read More
By Senator Iroegbu Abuja — The National Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas Workers (NUPENG) has suspended its three-day warning ...Read More
By Enid Ninsiima Kasese — It is nearly a year ever since activities at Kilembe Copper Mines Limited in Kasese ...Read More
By Ademola Adebayo While it is important to note that the implementation of the 2016 budget would be ongoing till ...Read More
By Haftu Gebrezgabiher Efforts made towards manufacturing and renewable energy development reduced country's vulnerability to price declines. Ethiopia would not ...Read More
ANALYSISBy Faustine Kapama The recent High Court's decision, confirming the Cybercrimes Act does not abrogate the Constitution of the United ...Read More
COLUMNBy Dr George Kanani This year 2017, as a nation, we ought to adjust more efforts in the adopting and ...Read More
By Geoffrey Kamadi Naivasha — Using waste from vegetable and flower production, biogas is providing energy to Kenya's electricity network ...Read More
By Ejiofor Alike Major and independent marketers of petroleum products have raised alarm over outstanding subsidy claims incurred during the ...Read More
COLUMNBy Lusuga Kironde The bad thing with the Christmas- New Year festive season is that it comes and goes, and ...Read More
6 Reasons to Join the African Chamber of Commerce
- Supporting successful members by promoting a healthy business environment in China
- Establishing a platform for gathering market information, best practices and for meeting potential African and Chinese business partners.
- Strengthening commercial ties between Africa and China and providing high-quality business information and resources.
- Coaching small enterprises wholly or partially owned by Africans in China.
- Coaching small enterprises wholly or partially owned by Chinese persons in African countries.
- Leading international business organizations in China by bringing together experts from a wide range of business fields
Working With our Experts
1. Get business Advice
Post a question and get free business advice direct from our experienced Business Team.
2. Document Reviewing
Get a thorough review of your documents by our attorneys and/or our financial experts .
3. High return Investements
Africa offers the Highest rate of return on investments. We can help you yield the best out of your investment.
Services & News
Focus on Nigeria - Business Networking Night in Shanghai After the highly successful networking night, Invest in Africa in June, ...Read more
The business networking night on Tuesday May 17th, 2016 brought together business executives from over 20 countries around the world. ...Read more
Reuters reports that Zambia’s copper production inched higher to 711,515 tons in 2015 from 708,000 tons the previous year mainly ...Read more
Family law is an area of the law that deals with family matters and domestic relations, including adoption and surrogacy.Read more
Human Rights law provides that there will be up to $8,000 in personal injury protection benefits, plus free case evaluation.Read more
The services offered at the African Chamber of Commerce are accessible to all its members in order to cater for their business needs and serve their best interests. We are dedicated to satisfying of our members and are pleased to enable the growth and expansion of their businesses in China and beyond. Here below is an exhaustive and ever-growing list of services offered by the Chamber:
- Membership registration, guidance and coaching
- Business representation to African and/or Chinese authorities via lobbying
- Business services/consulting (HR, accounting, training etc…)
- Corporate goods and services trading
- Translation and interpretation services available during business trips in China or Africa
- Publications, reports and surveys
- Discounted sponsorship and advertising rates
- Legal services
- Financial services
- Event organization for your business meetings, seminars or workshops
- Business trips organization and visa application
- Companies listing and promotion in the Chamber's online Directory
Thanks to the AFCHAM's Investment Program and accurate business insight I was able to increase our salesforce and reduce our lead time by 30% !!