A resident of Gasabo District died after a casseterite mine caved in on Sunday. Rwanda National Police (RNP) yesterday identified ...Read More
By Staff Reporter MINES permanent secretary Francis Gudyanga this Wednesday escaped being slapped with contempt of parliament by a whisker ...Read More
By Jamie Miller, President & CEO of GE Transportation In Egypt, Lake Nasser is perhaps the country’s most important lake. ...Read More
By Bernard Chiguvare “Malaicha” explain that prices include cost of bribes Zimbabweans working and living in South Africa are getting ...Read More
COLUMNBy Moremi Marwa Once you have a clear and well informed personal investment plan, then this should be carefully followed ...Read More
By Clea Broadhurst Five west African countries have banned some European fuel imports, because they say they are too dirty. ...Read More
By Bernard Lugongo New revelations have emerged over the reason behind Dangote Cement Factory’s production suspension, with the investor’s Country ...Read More
The conference, the first of its kind, took place on Wednesday November 30th 2016 in Novotel, Wangfujing in the heart ...Read More
ANALYSISBy Kondwani Magombo Lilongwe — As he “walks” into one of the banks in Lilongwe, Burton Chisale whispers something under ...Read More
6 Reasons to Join the African Chamber of Commerce
- Supporting successful members by promoting a healthy business environment in China
- Establishing a platform for gathering market information, best practices and for meeting potential African and Chinese business partners.
- Strengthening commercial ties between Africa and China and providing high-quality business information and resources.
- Coaching small enterprises wholly or partially owned by Africans in China.
- Coaching small enterprises wholly or partially owned by Chinese persons in African countries.
- Leading international business organizations in China by bringing together experts from a wide range of business fields
Working With our Experts
1. Get business Advice
Post a question and get free business advice direct from our experienced Business Team.
2. Document Reviewing
Get a thorough review of your documents by our attorneys and/or our financial experts .
3. High return Investements
Africa offers the Highest rate of return on investments. We can help you yield the best out of your investment.
Services & News
Focus on Nigeria – Business Networking Night in Shanghai After the highly successful networking night, Invest in Africa in June, ...Read more
The business networking night on Tuesday May 17th, 2016 brought together business executives from over 20 countries around the world. ...Read more
Reuters reports that Zambia’s copper production inched higher to 711,515 tons in 2015 from 708,000 tons the previous year mainly ...Read more
Family law is an area of the law that deals with family matters and domestic relations, including adoption and surrogacy.Read more
Human Rights law provides that there will be up to $8,000 in personal injury protection benefits, plus free case evaluation.Read more
The services offered at the African Chamber of Commerce are accessible to all its members in order to cater for their business needs and serve their best interests. We are dedicated to satisfying of our members and are pleased to enable the growth and expansion of their businesses in China and beyond. Here below is an exhaustive and ever-growing list of services offered by the Chamber:
- Membership registration, guidance and coaching
- Business representation to African and/or Chinese authorities via lobbying
- Business services/consulting (HR, accounting, training etc…)
- Corporate goods and services trading
- Translation and interpretation services available during business trips in China or Africa
- Publications, reports and surveys
- Discounted sponsorship and advertising rates
- Legal services
- Financial services
- Event organization for your business meetings, seminars or workshops
- Business trips organization and visa application
- Companies listing and promotion in the Chamber's online Directory
Thanks to the AFCHAM's Investment Program and accurate business insight I was able to increase our salesforce and reduce our lead time by 30% !!