The United Kingdom has promised to strengthen trade and investment links with the East African Community Partner States for mutual ...Read More
By Yahaya Ibrahim and John Chuks Azu A federal judge in Lagos yesterday ruled the sum of $153 million (N34 ...Read More
By Frederic Musisi Kampala — Energy minister Irene Muloni, disclosed Tuesday, that government has given the three oil joint venture ...Read More
By Elias Mambo and Obey Manayiti This week the Zimbabwe Independent -- which in December last year began publishing fresh ...Read More
Pretoria — The President and CEO of Ford Motor Company Southern Africa, Jeff Nemeth, has announced a voluntary safety recall ...Read More
By Paul Adude Entebbe — Along with the ongoing expansion, the automation of Entebbe International Airport will cost up to ...Read More
By Arinze Iloani Nigeria's inflation rate rose to 18.72 per cent in January 2017 from 18.55 per cent recorded in ...Read More
Multinational companies often talk about investing in Africa and expanding their footprint here, but few of them actually follow through ...Read More
Somalia intends to resume printing banknotes this year for the first time since the government collapsed in 1991. The governor ...Read More
The Competition Commission on Wednesday referred a collusion case to the tribunal for prosecution against 17 banks, including three of ...Read More
6 Reasons to Join the African Chamber of Commerce
- Supporting successful members by promoting a healthy business environment in China
- Establishing a platform for gathering market information, best practices and for meeting potential African and Chinese business partners.
- Strengthening commercial ties between Africa and China and providing high-quality business information and resources.
- Coaching small enterprises wholly or partially owned by Africans in China.
- Coaching small enterprises wholly or partially owned by Chinese persons in African countries.
- Leading international business organizations in China by bringing together experts from a wide range of business fields
Working With our Experts
1. Get business Advice
Post a question and get free business advice direct from our experienced Business Team.
2. Document Reviewing
Get a thorough review of your documents by our attorneys and/or our financial experts .
3. High return Investements
Africa offers the Highest rate of return on investments. We can help you yield the best out of your investment.
Afcham's Latest News
Most people in the villages of rural areas are without electricity. So, energy provision for all remains a key problem ...Read more
Focus on Nigeria - Business Networking Night in Shanghai After the highly successful networking night, Invest in Africa in June, ...Read more
The business networking night on Tuesday May 17th, 2016 brought together business executives from over 20 countries around the world. ...Read more
Reuters reports that Zambia’s copper production inched higher to 711,515 tons in 2015 from 708,000 tons the previous year mainly ...Read more
Family law is an area of the law that deals with family matters and domestic relations, including adoption and surrogacy.Read more
The services offered at the African Chamber of Commerce are accessible to all its members in order to cater for their business needs and serve their best interests. We are dedicated to satisfying of our members and are pleased to enable the growth and expansion of their businesses in China and beyond. Here below is an exhaustive and ever-growing list of services offered by the Chamber:
- Membership registration, guidance and coaching
- Business representation to African and/or Chinese authorities via lobbying
- Business services/consulting (HR, accounting, training etc…)
- Corporate goods and services trading
- Translation and interpretation services available during business trips in China or Africa
- Publications, reports and surveys
- Discounted sponsorship and advertising rates
- Legal services
- Financial services
- Event organization for your business meetings, seminars or workshops
- Business trips organization and visa application
- Companies listing and promotion in the Chamber's online Directory
A Continent Is Only As Strong As Its Weakest Country